evolve your senses Index du Forum
evolve your senses
Evolve your senses team multigaming ouvre ses portes

evolve your senses Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: When I watched the replay, their guy obviously was the one w ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Autres Jeux -> Starcraft II
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi0816

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Nov - 09:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: When I watched the replay, their guy obviously was the one w Répondre en citant

OSTRAVA, Czech Republic -- The Czech Republic has reached the Fed Cup final by defeating defending champion Italy after Petra Kvitova won the first reverse singles on Sunday. Matt Ryan Jersey . Sixth-ranked Kvitova beat Roberta Vinci 6-3, 7-5 for an unbeatable 3-0 lead in the semifinals. The remaining doubles cant change the overall result. The Czechs face Germany in the final in November at home. "It will be great to play the final at home," Kvitova said. "We have an excellent team, its not just about one player." Its the third final for the Czechs in four years after they claimed the Fed Cup title in 2011 and 12 and won nine of the last 10 Fed Cup ties, losing only to Italy in last years semis. Vinci replaced Sara Errani -- who was originally named for the match -- and had a 2-1 record against Kvitova after beating her twice last year on clay. But on a fast indoor hard-court at the CEZ Arena, Kvitova sealed the victory on her second match point with an ace. "Its an advantage for me that Ive improved my serve," Kvitova said. Vinci came back twice in the second set after losing her serve in the first and seventh games before the Czech converted her fourth break point to go 6-5 up before serving out the match. At 3-3 in the opening set, Kvitova saved six break points before winning the game with two straight aces. She converted her first break point in the following game when the 20th-ranked Vinci double-faulted twice in a row and served the set out with another ace. On Saturday, the Czechs took a commanding 2-0 lead in the series after Lucie Safarova upset Errani 6-4, 6-1, and Kvitova followed up with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Camila Giorgi. In the other semifinals, Germany won 3-1 in Australia. The Czechs beat Germany in their previous three encounters. Deion Jones Jersey . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. LaRoy Reynolds Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Deion-Sanders-Falcons-Jersey/ . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night.TAMPA, Fla. -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. Bishop stopped 23 shots to set Tampa Bays single-season record with 31 victories as the Lightning beat Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils 3-0 on Saturday night. "Hes got a few more than me," Bishop said of Brodeur, who tops the NHLs career wins list with 686. "Its always nice playing against the best in the game, if not the best ever. So, whenever you can get a win against him, you remember those." Bishop (31-11-6) broke the mark held by Nikolai Khabibulin, which was set in 2002-03. It was Bishops fifth shutout this season. "Youre watching the growth of Ben Bishop," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. "He wants that next start. Hes not shying away from it." Bishop now has 49 career victories, including eight shutouts, in 97 games. Michael Kostka had a goal and an assist for Tampa Bay, which has won two in a row following a five-game losing streak (0-3-2). B.J Crombeen and Nate Thompson had the other goals for the Lightning. Brodeur made 29 saves for the Devils, who were coming off a 5-3 loss Friday night at Florida. Brodeur had beaten Tampa Bay twice earlier this season, allowing just one goal overall. "Its all about winning," Brodeur said. "It doesnt matter if I feel good in there. We didnt get the win. On a personal note, I was seeing the puck pretty good." The Devils are 11th in the Eastern Conference. "We all know whats at stake," New Jersey coach Peter DeBoer said. "Its a disappointing trip, but the season is not over." Bishop turned aside four shots by Michael Ryder, including a nice arm save, during the first two periods, and gloved a shot from the top of the left circle by Adam Henrique with 6 1/2 minutes to go in the third. Robert Alford Jersey. Brodeur made a nifty glove save on Steven Stamkos shot 7 minutes into the second. After J.T. Brown had his penalty shot stopped by Brodeur at 11:19, Crombeen, positioned in the slot, redirected Kostkas shot past the New Jersey goalie for a 1-0 lead 1:07 later. Kostka made it 2-0 when he was left alone just outside the crease and put a back-hander past Brodeur with 3:02 left in the second. Valtteri Filppula assisted on both of the Lightnings second-period goals, and has six assists and seven points during a four-game point streak. Thompson scored at 16:41 of the third. The Devils had a goal by Jon Merrill disallowed at 5:01 of the first because of incidental goalie contact. "From the bench I couldnt tell," DeBoer said. "When I watched the replay, their guy obviously was the one who interfered with the goalie. So its disappointing that that call wasnt properly made. Its water under the bridge. Weve got to bounce back." New Jerseys Jaromir Jagr had his five-game point streak -- three goals, six points -- end. He had two shots and was minus-1. NOTES: Stamkos was held without a point for the fourth time in five games since returning from a broken right shin. ... Tampa Bay is 0 for 3 on penalty shots this season. ... New Jersey C Ryan Carter didnt play due to an upper-body injury. ... Crombeen had been a healthy scratch the previous four games and six of the last seven. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Nov - 09:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Autres Jeux -> Starcraft II Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006