evolve your senses Index du Forum
evolve your senses
Evolve your senses team multigaming ouvre ses portes

evolve your senses Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hes the first player in the teams history to have his number ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Demande De Recrutement LoL
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi0816

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hes the first player in the teams history to have his number Répondre en citant

HOUSTON -- Moments after Colombia wrapped up its victory over Uruguay in the World Cup, a trio of Colombian drivers headed to the rain-soaked podium at the Grand Prix of Houston. Joe Ledley Jersey . One by one, Carlos Huertas, Juan Pablo Montoya and Carlos Munoz unfurled their yellow, blue and red flags in a celebratory Saturday for their country. It was the first all-Colombian podium in IndyCar history. Huertas, a 23-year-old rookie, used strategy to grab his first career victory. He was followed by Montoya, in his highest finish in this years return to IndyCar, and then Munoz, who was moved to third-place when Graham Rahal wrecked Tony Kanaan on an aborted final restart. It put Montoya, a former champion who also raced in Formula One and NASCAR, on the far right of the podium next to a pair of young drivers who grew up idolizing him. "Look, its just like beating any other driver," Huertas said. "You guys, the fans, they know what he has done. They keep reminding us. It just shows the level of the series, if I do a good job, I can beat guys like that. My objective is to beat all the drivers and I treat them all the same." Stoic and unemotional, Huertas insisted he was thrilled with the victory and the footnote he and his countrymen had on the big day for Colombia. But Montoya and Munoz were adamant the day was historic. "I think today is the first day in motor racing in the world that three Colombians are on the podium, its unbelievable and its exciting and, in my opinion, theyve got a good shot in World Cup as well," Montoya said. Munoz preferred to be sticking in Houston for Sundays second race of the doubleheader weekend. "We are really lucky to be here in America and not in Colombia, because right now Colombia should be really crazy to go out in the streets," Munoz said. "Everybody celebrating. This is a big deal. This is terrific for Colombia, first time 1-2-3 on a podium in a motorsports race, and first time we go to quarterfinals. We showed what Colombians are made of, and showed the bad image people have of Colombia, its not about one thing." It was an unpredictable and wet race through the temporary street course at Reliant Park. Originally scheduled for 90 laps, IndyCar decided right before the start to go to a timed race at 1 hour, 50 minutes because the conditions would take too long to go the scheduled distance. Dale Coyne Racing used strategy to get Justin Wilson and Huertas to the front, but Wilson eventually had to pit for fuel, and Huertas assumed the lead with just over seven minutes to go. Then Ryan Briscoe turned Sebastian Saavedra, the fourth Colombian in the field, to bring out a caution with five minutes to go. IndyCar believed it had enough time after the cleanup to run one final lap and Huertas lined up with Montoya, Tony Kanaan, Graham Rahal and Munoz behind him, But as they inched toward the green flag, Rahal anxiously turned Kanaan and the start was waved off. Rahal was assessed a 30-second penalty for the contact with Kanaan, and it gave Munoz the final spot on the podium. Montoya, an idol to all young Colombian drivers, went to victory circle to congratulate Huertas. "Hes a good kid and he did a good job today," said Montoya, who then scolded Huertas to zip up his firesuit. "I do tease him a lot. He had the suit all open and I told him, Youve got to look good. " Kanaan was livid after the accident and wouldnt even look at Rahal when Rahal came to apologize after the race. "I cant do what I really want to do," Kanaan said. "What a shame. To be taken out, I think its stupid. He was having a good day, too, and it ruined his day, too. I wanted to believe he didnt do it on person, and of course he came to apologize." Rahal took full blame. "With the stack-up on the restart, I was trying to keep the tires as dry as I could, and I was to the left and when I stacked up, I just didnt see him at all," Rahal said. "I just got into the back of him." It ended a strong run for Rahal, who stalled on the standing start but had rallied through the field and used a strong late drive to move into fourth before the last caution. Had the race gone green one last time, Rahal thought he had the winning car. Gareth Bale Jersey . With Bernard hurt, the second-round pick has emerged.Hill ran for 152 yards during a 27-10 win at New Orleans on Sunday, his second big game. He also ran for 154 yards against Jacksonville earlier this season. Custom Wales Jerseys . LOUIS -- Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks won the matchup of unbeaten teams. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/blank-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night.DENVER -- Michael Cuddyer returned from a long absence in a big way. Reinstated from the disabled list earlier in the day, Cuddyer hit for the cycle, including a two-run double in Colorados five-run eighth inning, and the Rockies rallied again to beat the Cincinnati Reds 10-5 in Game 2 to complete a doubleheader sweep Sunday night. Drew Stubbs finished off Colorados five-run ninth inning with a three-run homer off J.J. Hoover, sending the Rockies to a 10-9 victory in the first game. Cuddyer, who missed 60 games with a left shoulder fracture, tripled in the first, homered in the fifth and singled in the seventh to become the seventh Rockies player to hit for the cycle and first since Carlos Gonzalez on July 31, 2010, against the Chicago Cubs. "You dont set out to hit for the cycle, thats for sure," Cuddyer said. "Thats why I went down there (in the minors) for so long, to feel comfortable on the baseball field again. You never want to feel foreign on the field. I knew it was going to take a week or so to get that feel back, and today was a good day." Adam Ottavino (1-4) picked up the win in relief and reliever Carlos Contreras (0-1), who allowed five runs in 1 1-3 innings, took the loss. Ryan Ludwick had a two-run homer in the sixth off Yohan Flande to help the Reds take a 5-2 lead into the seventh. But the Rockies pulled even in their half of the seventh with the help of the Reds second error, which came with the bases loaded and one out after Colorado had pulled within two. Reds third baseman Ramon Santiago cleanly fielded Nolan Arenados hard RBI bouncer down the line and stepped on the bag for the force but his throw to first was wide and rolled onto the dirt track in foul territory, allowing two runners to cross the plate. That set the stage for another big finish by the Rockies. After Brandon Barnes and Charlie Culberson each singled with one out in the eighth, Manny Parra relieved Contreras, and Josh Rutledge beat out an infield single to load the bases with two outs. Corey Dickerson, who earlier extended his hitting streak to 12 games, and Cuddyer followed with succesive two-run doubles. "The first one got away from us and the second one got away from us," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "I know runs can score here in a huurry. Joe Allen Jersey. We really did everything we could with our bullpen to get to the place where he had a chance to win that first game. And thats the one we should put away and we didnt. We had a three-man bullpen for Game 2 and it didnt work out." Cuddyer sent his drive down the third-base line and emphatically clapped his hands as he pulled into second base. It was his second career cycle. He also did it against Milwaukee on May 22, 2009, while with Minnesota. "Its good to see Cuddy out there and swinging like its midseason form," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Big night for Cuddy." In the first game, the Reds carried a 9-5 lead into the ninth, but All-Star closer Aroldis Chapman walked four straight batters before he was replaced by Hoover. Pinch-hitter Wilin Rosario then hit a sacrifice fly to trim Cincinnatis lead to two. After Charlie Blackmon flied out, Stubbs drove a 1-0 pitch from Hoover (1-9) into the seats in left-centre for his 12th homer. It was Stubbs third career game-ending homer and first with the Rockies. TRAINERS ROOM: Reds: 2B Brandon Phillips (torn left thumb ligament) continued his minor league rehab stint with Class A Dayton on Sunday at Bowling Green. Phillips began the assignment Friday at Triple-A Louisville, going 0 for 2 with a walk against Indianapolis. UP NEXT: Reds: RHP Mike Leake (9-11) is slated to pitch Mondays series opener at St. Louis, where Cincinnati has gone 1-10 in its last 11 series. Rockies: Following an off day, LHP Tyler Matzek (2-8) is slated to pitch Tuesday against RHP James Shields (11-6) in the first of a two-game interleague series against Kansas City. GAME BALLS: The first game was played with balls embossed with the No. 17 in recognition of Todd Helton, who wore that number during a stellar Colorado career and saw it retired during a pregame ceremony. Hes the first player in the teams history to have his number retired. NUGGETS: Reds: Cincinnati was swept in a doubleheader for the first time in seven years. Pittsburgh was the last team to pull it off, on Aug. 28, 2007, by scores of 6-4 and 3-2. Rockies: 3B Arenado, who won the Gold Glove as a rookie last season, registered three straight put-outs in the third inning of the nightcap, the final one coming on a leaping snow-cone catch of Ludwicks liner. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Demande De Recrutement LoL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006