evolve your senses Index du Forum
evolve your senses
Evolve your senses team multigaming ouvre ses portes

evolve your senses Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda score ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Evolve your senses Multigaming -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi0816

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda score Répondre en citant

NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis maintained his perfect record in ATP tour finals as he defeated Federico Delbonis to win the Open de Nice on Saturday. Alex Anzalone Jersey . The Latvian triumphed 6-1, 7-6 (5) for his sixth career tournament victory. Gulbis secured the opening set in just 26 minutes, but then wasted three break points early in the second. He fell behind in the tiebreaker, but fought back to win five of the next six points and secured the victory when Delbonis hit a forehand into the net. "I am really happy to win here," said Gulbis, who should rise to a career-high of 15 in the rankings. "My next goal is to be top 10, even top eight. I think if I play well in the Grand Slams, I have a good chance. Its tough to kick out somebody from the top as theres a lot of good players but I am working on it." Gulbis dropped just three points on his first serve -- and none in the first set -- and also hit nine aces. The seventh-seeded Delbonis also wasted two break points in the second set. "He played well, I didnt start the best way and he broke me twice," Delbonis said. "In the second set I gave my best, it was more equal. I had my chances but couldnt take them because he served well. Im happy for this week and although this match wasnt the best, Im happy for playing it." Gulbis faces Lukasz Kubot in the first round of the French Open, while Delbonis will play Dusan Lajovic. Ryan Ramczyk Jersey .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. Chase Daniel Jersey . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Larry-Warford-Saints-Jersey/ . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. TSN.ca has compiled all expert mock drafts heading up to the draft to determine each prospects average draft position. See where every player is likely to be picked and which team is most likely to pick them. South Carolina DE Jadeeveon Clowney has the early lead with an ADP of 2. Rickey Jackson Jersey. .6, followed by Johnny Manziel at 3.1 and Teddy Bridgewater at 3.9 Check out the full list of prospect ADPs and TSN.cas Mock Draft database at TSN.ca/NFL. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Evolve your senses Multigaming -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006