Inscrit le: 29 Juin 2017
|Posté le: Ven 22 Déc - 08:16 (2017) Sujet du message: FJames Johnson Jersey
|The phenomena of both sound and vibration are very similar and related. The term “sound” is used for air or other gas while “vibration” is used for a similar disturbance of motion in a solid. The sound pressure disturbance impacting on a solid can impart a vibration while the vibration of a solid can result in sound. Some prefer to call the concept of vibration which results in sound “structure borne noise.”
There are two types of noise problems — those that we anticipate from our sound ratings and those emanating from some abnormal condition in the fan. Some of the more common sources of abnormal or unanticipated noise are:
1) Fan wheel unbalance.
2) Resonance of fan or attached components.
3) Rotating components rubbing on stationary parts.
4) Failing http://www.mlbteammetsshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-mets-jersey/ , misaligned, or contaminated bearings (on the fan or on the motor).
5) Air leakage. This can allow sound leakage and also generate a whistle-type noise.
6) Belts slipping.
7) Coupling misalignment.
8) Motor noise, especially with improper power supply. Inverter drives may increase motor noise at certain speeds.
9) Air turbulence.
10) Operation in surge.
11) Loose components.
12) High velocity air blowing over fixed components which are not part of the fan.
The other class of noise problems are those we have anticipated because of normal fan sound ratings. Some cures for these problems are:
- Select a different fan. Computerized selection routines allow us to examine many fan types looking for the quietest. Use a custom fan design, if required.
- Relocate the fan to where sound is not a problem.
- Vibration isolation and flexible connectors on the inlet and discharge will reduce structure-borne noise.
- Insulate or acoustically enclose the fan housing if housing radiated noise is a problem.
- Add silencers or duct lining to inlet and or discharge to reduce sound in these directions. However, a silencer on the outlet does not reduce the housing radiated noise or inlet noise; and an inlet silencer does not affect the housing radiated andor outlet noise.
- Look for ways to reduce system resistance since sound output is proportional to fan static pressure.
One final tip which can help to avoid noise problems is to select lower RPM fans. Fans exceeding 3000 RPM are much more likely to tune in to an attached structure resulting in structure borne noise. Structure borne noise easily propagates an entire system and can become a problem at many locations. Also http://www.mlbteammetsshop.com/authentic-bartolo-colon-mets-jersey/ , people tend to become more annoyed with higher frequencies than with lower, increasing the likelihood of a noise problem.
Recently, several changes are developing in the technology of fan noise. Some of these are:
1. The latest codes define testing for fan inlet noise, fan outlet noise, and noise radiating from the housing (or casing). The inlet noise can no longer be assumed to apply to the outlet and vice-versa.
2. A new test code which uses sound intensity is near adaption. In theory http://www.mlbteammetsshop.com/authentic-asdrubal-cabrera-mets-jersey/ , integrating a series of measured sound intensities over an enclosed area yields the sound power directly.
3. Sound criteria is playing an ever more important role in the selection process. Many fans are insulated for sound or use other sound reduction apparatus.
4. Active noise cancellation continues to be difficult to apply to most fan installations. If it ever proves practical, this technique can cancel fan noise by adding a second pressure wave out of phase with the original.
5. Many more fan specifications are requiring AMCA sound certification. Certified sound ratings mean that AMCA has verified that the ratings are generated in accordance with the codes and that at least one sample has been tested in the AMCA Laboratory to verify the ratings.
For additional information please refer to http:www.chicagoblowercanadamixflowfans
Industrial Process Ventilation Engineer
CBC Canada Co.
Marketing For Storage Business Owners – Guide To Marketing Your Storage Company Marketing For Storage Business Owners – Guide To Marketing Your Storage Company July 5, 2013 | Author: Abe Johnson | Posted in Business
The growth of your storage unit rental business can be frustrating at times and it will be easy for you feel overwhelmed, especially if you own a small business. That is why it is so important to have business plan. Here are a few tips for taking charge of your success.
In order to ensure that your storage unit rental business is running successfully, huge financial resources are essential. Your business requirements are only met if you have sufficient amount of monetary resources available 24*7.
Host workshops and give free information to individuals seeking assistance. This is a smart technique to network and pitch your products and ideas as well. Introduce your storage unit rental business to the people and tell them how it can help their lives.
Setting up a discountsales table is good for storage unit rental business. If the only thing it does is bring people in to shop for your discounted items http://www.mlbteammetsshop.com/authentic-alejandro-de-aza-mets-jersey/ , money is money and a sale is a sale. Some will come back and others won’t but either way you are making money.
As the owner of a storage unit rental business never should you shirk your responsibility and come to believe that your job is easy. You must feel that yours is one of the most responsible and highly lucrative jobs in the world. Once you decide on this as your focus you’re bound to reach your higher intentions with absolute ease.
Many customers are nervous around salespeople that push produc. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping