evolve your senses Index du Forum
evolve your senses
Evolve your senses team multigaming ouvre ses portes

evolve your senses Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ayers such as Caroline Wozni ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Demande De Recrutement LoL
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Mai - 07:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: ayers such as Caroline Wozni Répondre en citant

EASTBOURNE, England -- Former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Ekaterina Makarova headed in different directions in the Aegon International quarterfinals on Thursday. Tre Davious White Womens Jersey . Wozniacki, champion in 2009, held off a strong challenge from Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-2. Makarova, the 2010 champ from Russia, fell to fifth seed Angelique Kerber 6-2, 6-1, with the German avenging her second-round defeat to Makarova last year. Meanwhile, 2011 Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova withdrew with a right hamstring injury but expects to play in Wimbledon next week. Wozniacki and Giorgi were interrupted in the second set when a spectator was removed from the stands on a stretcher as Giorgi led 4-3 on serve. When play resumed, Giorgi failed to win a break point to lead 5-3 and Wozniacki went on to win three straight games to level at one-set all. Wozniacki remained under pressure in the final set, fighting off two break points before breaking to lead 2-1. A double-fault at 4-2 left Wozniacki serving for victory, and in sight of her first title since October. "It feels good," Wozniacki said of her win. "Game feels in really good shape. Camila played really well. I really had to be focused out there." Kerber fought off four break points just to hold for 1-1 before taking charge against Makarova, breaking twice to take the set. In the second set, she needed four break points to win the first game before once more dominating Makarova. "It was not as easy as the score said, because there were tough rallies," Kerber said. "Shes a great player on grass, so I was just focusing on me, trying to be aggressive and take my chances. I did a good job." Kvitovas withdrawal gave British wild card Heather Watson a walkover into the semifinals. Watson will meet Madison Keys, who beat fellow American Lauren Davis, a qualifier, 6-2, 6-1. Wozniacki faces Kerber. Mens top seed Richard Gasquet also reached the semis, beating Slovak Martin Klizan 6-3, 6-4. It is his third semifinal of the year and comes after he was sidelined for more than three months with a back injury. The Frenchman, who claimed the title in 2005 and 2006 when the event was held in Nottingham, broke for 3-1. That was enough to earn him the opening set, and in the second set he again fought off a break point before breaking to lead 4-3. Gasquet is playing only his third tournament since March, and admits that although he is progressing he is still not fully fit. "Its always difficult to come back," Gasquet said. "You are questioning yourself every day on your body. Im not 100 per cent on my game and everything, but Im playing better and better. I served well. I could play with power." Gasquet will next play Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (5), 6-2. Spanish defending champion Feliciano Lopez will play his quarterfinal against Jeremy Chardy of France on Friday after the match was cancelled overnight due to rain. The winner will play Sam Querrey, also on Friday, after the American beat Frenchman Julien Benneteau 7-6 (5), 6-4. Dion Dawkins Womens Jersey . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. Nathan Peterman Bills Jersey . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. http://www.billsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Zay-Jones-Bills-Jersey/ . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start.NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova reached the finals of the Connecticut Open for the third straight year, beating Samantha Stosur 6-3, 6-1 on Friday. She will face a close friend, Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia, for the title. The 68th-ranked Rybarikova beat Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-2, 6-4 in the first semifinal. Kvitova, ranked No. 4, bombarded Stosur with 11 aces, nine in the first set, improving to 5-0 against the Australian in hard-court matches. "It was hard to pick up her serve," Stosur said. "Certain big points, shed go to my forehand, then my backhand, so that was difficult. Kvitova broke Stosurs serve to take an early 3-1 lead, one of her four service breaks in the match. She did not get much of a challenge on her own serve, facing just four break points. Kvitova clinched the first set with three aces in the last game and cruised from there. "I knew that Sam would keep her eye little bit on her backhand (because) I have a left serve," Kvitova said. "I was trying to mix it, as she doesnt know where its going to be. Probably that was good idea." Kvitova won the tournament in 2012 and lost to Simona Halep in last years final. But she came into New Haven having played just three times since winning her second Wimbledon title, losing in her second match in Montreal and her opener in Cincinnati. "I think its important to have this before the U.S. Open," Kvitova said. "Im really glad with my form now." Rybarikova may be in the best form of her career. Thee 25-year-old broke Giorgi in the first game and breezed through the first set in 34 minutes. Nathan Peterman Jersey. . The 22-year-old Italian could not solve Rybarikovas serve, failing to convert on 11 break points. The hard-serving Giorgi, ranked 38th, also double-faulted seven times with just two aces. "It was very important for me to hold my serve, because I knew that she could make these double-faults. She can struggle on her serve," Rybarikova said. "So I was really focusing to hold my serve." Rybarikova mixed up the pace throughout the match, stretching out points with slices and drop shots. That seemed to frustrate Giorgi, whose power game was not working. "Its just a little bit that she has an A plan and no B plan," Rybarikova said. "Shes a young player. If shes going to learn to have a B plan, I think shes going to be a very good player." Rybarikova becomes the lowest-ranked player to make New Haven finals, her first in a premier-level event. She has four lower-level WTA titles on her resume, but her ranking dropped over the past year from the 30s into the 60s. She contends it was the result of unlucky draws, playing top-20 players such as Caroline Wozniacki, Lucie Safarova and Ekaterina Makarova in the early rounds of recent tournaments. She beat this tournaments top seed, the second-ranked Halep, in the second round. "Its not easy to beat all the top-20 players," she said. "But, of course, sometimes I have to beat these players, and it was this tournament." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Mai - 07:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Demande De Recrutement LoL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006