evolve your senses Index du Forum
evolve your senses
Evolve your senses team multigaming ouvre ses portes

evolve your senses Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: lusion to the regular s ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Demande De Recrutement LoL
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Juin - 05:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: lusion to the regular s Répondre en citant

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. Mark Jackson Knicks Jersey . -- Bernhard Langer maintained a two-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic, making four birdies in a late five-hole stretch for a 5-under 66. Langer, the 2008 winner, had a 13-under 129 total at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. Kenny Perry and Chien Soon Lu were tied for second. Perry made a 15-foot eagle putt on the par-5 18th for a 65, and Lu shot 66. "I have to get off to a hot start and make birdies," Perry said. "I know hes going to be there at the end. I have to play my best when I go up against him. He doesnt make a mistake." Fred Couples, Scott Dunlap, Esteban Toledo and Jeff Hart were 10 under. Langer opened with a birdie, then made his first bogey of the tournament on his next hole. He added two more birdies on the front nine but also had another bogey. "I had a couple of hiccups on the front nine," Langer said. "I felt I was playing ok. I told my caddy, Lets try and play a good back nine and I did." On the back nine, Langer birdied Nos. 13, 14, 15 and 17. One No. 15, he hit son Jason in the gallery on his approach shot. Langer then hit a flop shot over a bunker to 10 feet and made the birdie putt. "I was told it hit him," Langer said. "But it was more like it bounced a few times and rolled up to him. He was OK." Perry also had a strange incident. On No. 9, he tried to cut the corner on the dogleg right and caught a palm tree about 37 yards from the tee box. Fortunately, the ball fell to the side of the tree. Perry hit a 4-iron layup, followed by a 9-iron to 4 feet and made the putt for par. "That holes got me," Perry said. "If I had to play a lot of holes like it, I wouldnt play much." Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson made a 30-foot eagle putt on the final hole for 63, tied for the best round of the day. It was the first time on the Champions Tour the 64-year-old Watson has bettered his age on the tour. He was tied for 12th at 8 under. "When you are 64, it doesnt happen that much anymore," Watson said. "I have been rolling in a lot of putts though." New York Knicks Hats .S. military base for UFC: Fight for the Troops 3. This fight card, which takes place in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, has had a number of changes, including headliner Lyoto Machida replaced by fellow Brazilian Rafael Natal. Derrick Rose Jersey .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/allan-houston-knicks-jersey-c-10/ . The Red Sox maintained a share of the AL wild-card lead Tuesday night, using four home runs to beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-7 and set up a dramatic conclusion to the regular season. The skidding Red Sox were 6-19 this month before rebounding to edge the last-place Orioles.Here are some behind the scenes pics Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Juin - 05:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evolve your senses Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Demande De Recrutement LoL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006